“What we are is God’s gift to us. What we become is our gift to God” — Eleanor Powell
Do you feel like there’s a deep void in your life, and you’re unsure how to feel truly happy, hopeful or serene as a result? Do you feel stuck, fearful or out of balance in your spiritual life? Do you long to discover a sacred relationship with the God of your understanding, and/or to broaden and deepen your spirituality? Would you love to be more spiritually empowered, more at peace and more successful in all aspects of your life?
Hi, I’m certified spiritual coach Kim Loftis, and I’m the spiritual serenity coach.
I know what it’s like to feel out of balance, fearful and hopeless. I know what it’s like to wander in a scary void without any real sense of spiritual direction, and the unhappiness, loneliness and despair that goes along with that. Please view the Discover Kim page to read my story.
I also know the amazing positive transformation that comes with gaining back spiritual empowerment, happiness, hope, a glorious friendship with Spirit, and deep peace and serenity.
How did I do it? And more importantly, how can you do it, too?
One of the best decisions I’ve ever made while working towards rediscovering more happiness, serenity and success, was when I hired a spiritual coach! And let me assure you, the results from this wonderful coaching partnership have been absolutely priceless, and truly transformative for me!
I know from personal experience how powerful, practical and profound working with a spiritual coach can be. After all, I began seeing extremely positive results from coaching right from my very first session! And, as your spiritual coach, I can help you to make positive, tangible progress in your own life, as well.
spiritual coaching is a powerful process, and a co-creative partnership between the coach and client. As your spiritual coach, confidant and partner, I can assist you in:
- Gaining the spiritual support, spiritual motivation and powerful techniques with which to break free from current obstacles and find the focus, joy and success you deserve
- Finding clarity, ideas and spiritual inspiration for the future
- Discovering your life purposes and clearly envisioning ways to fully incorporate them into your life
- Experiencing serenity and fulfillment in all levels of your Being
- Learning to love yourself deeply, thereby empowering you to love and appreciate others at the deepest possible level
- Finding practical ways to decrease your stress and anxiety
- Exploring and embracing spirituality and spiritual practices as a vital part of your daily life
- Gaining and maintaining balance in all areas of your life
- Gaining, or further cultivating, a beautiful and meaningful relationship with the God(s) of your understanding
- Becoming empowered to be the best “you” possible!
Here are the ways I can support you as your spiritual coach:
- Spiritual Serenity Coaching
- Abundant Joy Coaching
- Stress and Anxiety Coaching
- Life Balance Coaching for Women
- Inner Beauty Coaching for Women
- Coaching for Women with Physical Disabilities
If you are committed to finding ways to experience positive change in your spirituality and life, and are ready for a supportive, rewarding and results-oriented process to help you gain more happiness and serenity, then working with a spiritual coach could be the answer for you. If you would like a caring, compassionate and supportive coaching partner to walk beside you and witness you on your personal journey of transformation, then I’d be delighted to be your coach.
For more information on what the coaching process is like, the results and benefits coaching can provide, and whether coaching with me may be right for you, please check out the “Coaching Overview” area, as well as the “Services” and “FAQ” pages of my site.
Have questions? Not sure whether spiritual coaching is right for you? Want to experience coaching for yourself? Why not contact me for a complementary hour-long Spiritual Serenity Taster session by phone or Skype, where we can get to know one another a little bit, and you can experience this powerful process first hand. I’d love to connect with you!
“The greatest of all miracles is that we need not be tomorrow what we are today, but we can improve if we make use of the potential implanted in us by God.”~ Rabbi Samuel M. Silver